Wednesday 12 December 2007

Getting Closer

Well, this is my 3rd week at least of posting so I am sure that counts as regular in some way. It is at least more than a start. I am also getting closer to writing about the things that I eventually want to focus on, i.e. things that will be actually relevant for my target audience. 'And who are they?', you might ask should you actually be reading this and whoever you are. I work with people who have recently been promoted to either a senior management role or directorship and want to be doing a great job quickly. To give the business and their team what they need whilst enjoying the whole thing. I have begun to keep a log on ideas for Blogs and may start next time with looking at how each of the 10 Components of the Thinking Environments relates to this topic. I must also work out how to write in Word and then copy into my blog so that I have an easily copiable version of what I have written. Other things for today are to start to work out what my keywords are and to start the habit of commenting on blogs and linking them to my website. At the moment there are no links to my site - that's right none, 0, zilch. Of course this definitely means that the only way is up.

No comments: